TVOCC 2021-2022 Program
Sept.28th – “Practical Critiquing with Random Photos” – Bryan Livicker
Oct.26th – “ICM Photography” – Barb Larson
Nov.30th – “B&W Print Competition”. Please bring stands for photos – Photo size no larger than 16×11 – no matts – no frames
Jan.25th – “Using Refectors” – TBA
Feb.22nd – “Cell Phone Photography” – Bryan Livicker
Mar.29th – “Astrophotography” – Doug Brook
Apr.26th – AGM – Practical Photo Scavenger Hunt.
May 10th – Annual Competition Banquet (see below)
TVOCC Annual Competition Banquet – May 10, 2022
May 2022 Competition Categories
- Landscape/Seascape (no cityscapes) limited man-made objects and no people.
- Wildlife animals or birds (no insects)
- Cell Phone Photography (any subject)
- ICM (intentional camera movement) any subject
- Night Photography
- Black & White Photo showing interesting atmospheric condition
- People (anything goes)
- All paid members may enter their images in the annual competition.
- Digital entries to the competition are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline – (TBD).
- No late entries will be accepted.
- All entries are to be identified by category and must be titled.
- Any image for the competition must have been taken from January 1st, 2020 (TBD) to the current deadline date. Exception is Novice where there is no restriction when photo was taken.
- Images entered in previous annual competitions are not eligible.
- Limit of one (1) entry per category.
- Entries are judged by an outside judge and the judge’s decisions are final.
- Photographic Titles – Each image must have a descriptive title. Keep it simple.
- Digital Manipulation – Editing allowed on all categories.