TVOCC 2021-2022 Program
Sept.28th – “Practical Critiquing with Random Photos” – Bryan Livicker
Oct.26th – “ICM Photography” – Barb Larson
Nov.30th – “B&W Print Competition”. Please bring stands for photos – Photo size no larger than 16×11 – no matts – no frames
Jan.25th – “Using Refectors” – TBA
Feb.22nd – “Cell Phone Photography” – Bryan Livicker
Mar.29th – “Astrophotography” – Doug Brook
Apr.26th – AGM – Practical Photo Scavenger Hunt.
May 10th – Annual Competition Banquet (see below)
TVOCC Annual Competition Banquet – May 10, 2022
May 2022 Competition Categories
- Landscape/Seascape (no cityscapes) limited man-made objects and no people.
- Wildlife animals or birds (no insects)
- Cell Phone Photography (any subject)
- ICM (intentional camera movement) any subject
- Night Photography
- Black & White Photo showing interesting atmospheric condition
- People (anything goes)
- All paid members may enter their images in the annual competition.
- Digital entries to the competition are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline – (Friday April 29th).
- No late entries will be accepted.
- All entries are to be identified by category and must be titled.
- Any image for the competition must have been taken from January 1st, 2019 to the current deadline date. Exception is Novice where there is no restriction when photo was taken.
- Images entered in previous annual competitions are not eligible.
- Limit of one (1) entry per category.
- Entries are judged by an outside judge and the judge’s decisions are final.
- Photographic Titles – Each image must have a descriptive title. Keep it simple.
- Digital Manipulation – Editing allowed on all categories.